Introducing VirtualEyez 2.1.641 for screen casting, pen casting, live streaming and ...
BIG SUR:INTEL - We have identified an issue with VirtualEyez 2.1.641 on Big Sur. High Sierra or Catalina is recommended.
Today we have released version 2.1.641 of VirtualEyez, our 8-input 1280x720p 30fps live video switcher with greenscreen removal (keying) and screencasting/grabbing. In this version we have vastly improved support for high-power multi-core Macs and upped the frame rate from 24fps to 30fps for livestreaming to Twitch.tv and other gaming services.
- Pencast or Screencast from your lightning- or USB-C-connected iPad.
- Screencast from any/multiple running macOS Applications.
- Connect up to 8 external cameras.
- Color controls and keying on every channel, including grabbed screen images.
- Low-latency and low CPU usage for integration with existing livestreaming workflows.
The included app is an Apple Notarized fat 32/64-bit binary with drivers for both QuickTime VDIG and CoreMediaIO (AVFoundation). The latter works with the modern macOS and the former compatible with any crusty old QuickTime(tm) compatible webcam apps that you know and love.
System requirements are any Intel-based Mac running 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 Catalina. In other words, any Mac you have purchased in the last decade.
DIRECT DOWNLOAD FROM THIS PAGE
Labels: Catalina, fake webcam, livestream, macOS, pencasting, screencasting, webcam
Tags: apple |
Post a Comment